Becoming a member of the PVS
There are various categories of membership that can be applied for.
- Full membership is available to qualified veterinary surgeons only.
- Associate membership can be applied for by non-veterinary surgeons, with further details here.
- Student membership can be applied for by students studying for a veterinary degree or a full time relevant postgraduate degree.
- Retired veterinary surgeons can apply for a reduced cost membership rate.
- BVPA Members - for our joint Autumn Meeting 2020, BVPA members can register for free through the membership application above
To apply to join any category, please hit the 'Apply for Membership' link in the header and follow the instruction in full. Approval of new members can take 2-3 weeks before they will be asked to pay and then receive full access to the website.